Total Reliability, Assuring User-Friendliness
Despite the slim form factor the tablet ensures high performance for use in Zone 2/22 and Div. 2. The multitouch display can be operated with an S Pen and with gloves, and offers optimal readability even in direct light. As a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, it stands for a long-term strategic partnership with Samsung.
High Security Standards, Complete Protection
Based on Samsung’s state-of-the-art Galaxy Tab Active3, the device ensures high data and device security via Google Android™ operating system and Samsung Knox.
By combining Samsung Knox with the Android operating system, ecom’s Tab-Ex® 03 ensures that company data and processes are secure. On top of that, the Tab-Ex® 03 is one of the selected mobile devices that is part of the Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program.
MAX PERFORMANCE AND FLEXIBILITY
With the help of Samsung DeX mode, users can connect the tablet easily to a large screen (HDMI capable) via the Multiport DeX Adapter, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse for a complete desktop experience.
The powerful battery with a capacity of 5050 mAh ensure smooth operation and 11 hours of runtime.
The easy-to-use Pogo pin handles charging and data transfers for the tablet. Additionally – the Tab-Ex® 03 is equipped with a programmable button for e.g. fast and effective emergency calls.
Advanced Security & Reliable Operation
PROTECTED FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
The combination of Samsung Knox and the Google Android™ operating system guarantee advanced data and device security – protecting business data and processes. The multilayered Knox security measures also provide baseline protection against malware, privacy hacks and other threats.
Additionally, the Knox-certified device supports biometric authentication via facial recognition or fingerprint scan (only for D2 version).
- Based on Samsung’s state-of-the-art and Android Enterprise Recommended verified Galaxy Tab Active3: Proven quality, compatibility and long-term partnership
- Ideal 8” slim and lightweight design but at the same time better performance
- Reliable security update plan
- Designed for extreme temperatures from -20 … +55 °C. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications – worldwide
- IP64: Water and dust resistant
- Free programmable key (“red button”) e.g. for emergency calls, alarms or push-to-talk (PTT)
- Google ARCore: For remote support, training and customized company tools. Can be used for anything from asset management to equipment inspection
Digital Products and Services
In addition to digital products and services, we provide a central platform for project managers, IT specialists, and users. Services range from application engineering consulting, customer-specific pre-configuration, and mobile device commissioning to mobile device management.
With this tool, users can view their products’ software and configurations and manage them using a remote firmware solution. It also enables customers to react quickly to the changing requirements of their individual applications by carrying out necessary adjustments. This saves time, resources, and costs, while a constant process and a high quality of all devices is ensured.